My Favorite Instagram Accounts to Follow
I find it fascinating to talk with people about who they follow on Instagram! For me, it's fun way to get to know people a little bit more and find some new accounts to follow all at the same time! Anyone else get a kick out of when you find someone follows the same random, found-on-a-late-night-during-an-IG-wormhole-bender, account that you do?? C'mon, I can't be alone in that one.....
I thought it would be fun to share six accounts that are listed as my top searches in the app. Some accounts are newer to me and some are tried and true favorites. Do you follow any of the same accounts? Who are your favs that I should be following? Please share!
1. @abbycapalbo Abby founded Style Me Pretty so you know her styling game is on point. Bonus, lots and lots of pictures of her two adorable Golden Retrievers
2. @afabulousfete. Lauren's feed is too pretty not to mention. Think all things hand lettering, flower arrangements and fun, flirty cocktail ideas.
3. I love the Royal family & after visiting London this past fall, my royal fam fever is at a new level. Enter @garyjanetti. A quick witted, satirical account that offers hysterical commentary on the Royals, especially the newest member. Many of his posts are in the "voice" of a very snarky Prince George.
4. @jackiegreaney. OK so I have a type. Take a peek at Jackie's feed for New England charm overload.
5. Boston travel blogger extraordinaire & new mom, @laurenswells
6. @ashleyspivey. Any other Bachelor/Bachelorette fans here? You may recognize this lady from Brad Womack's season (throwback). I've followed Ashley for years now and continue to do so for workout inspo (girl is seriously disciplined), beauty product round ups, and book recommendations (#spiveysbookclub). Her IG stories are the best!