Sunday Vibes (aka links I love), vol. 1
I don't know about you, but I dig a good link round up. As part of a new series, Sunday Vibes, I'll share a list of the links I've loved over the past week. Pairs well with a cup of coffee and JT's latest album or a solid pour of red. Cheers! -M
1. Can't wait for today's Superbowl match up (#patsnation!) This SNL skit pretty much sums up the trash talk. BIG Bonus: stars the hilarious Tiny Fey, Rachel Dratch, and Natalie Portman.
2. I get some eye rolls from friends but I love to read about Zodiac signs. Any other Gemini's out there? Here are your personality traits according to your Zodiac sign.
3. As an oncology Nurse Practitioner, I get asked this question every once in a while. Great NYT Op piece from a patient perspective.
5. On my wish list: these Valentine's Day PJs designed by watercolor artist Kate Schelter.
6. Released this week, the final book of the "Me Before You" series, Still Me by Jojo Moyes. Can't wait to dive in!
7. Huge fan of Eater.com for the latest restaurant news both for right here at home & when we're traveling to other cities! I'm loving their February Edition of where to eat in Boston. The top 4 are in our neck of the woods so we have our work cut out for us.
& last but not least, 8. who doesn't love a good sheet mask?